精裝 ; 40 pages · 220 x 260 mm
- Selected for IllustratorsExhibition— Bologna Children’s BookFair, 2017
- Selected for Plano Nacional deLeitura (National Reading Plan)
- Selected for the Nacional BIG Prize—Guimarães Illustration Bienalle (Bienal de Ilustração de Guimarães) 2017
- Nominated for Best Children'sBooks Portuguese Illustrator — Amadora BD 2017
Yara Kono has guests for dinner and a lot of ideas on how to prepare a very tasty meal.
But, in order to have the meal ready on time, Yara will need a hand (or two!) from the readers...
Who wants to help preparing all the recipes?
Transformed into a kitchen counter, this book will get readers washing, cutting, rolling, seasoning... and more.
Between pots and pans some unexpected tasks will appear, like shaking the mysterious chaca-chaca potatoes...
- Selected for Illustrators Exhibition— Bologna Children’s Book Fair, 2017
- Selected for Plano Nacional de Leitura (National Reading Plan)
- Selected for the Nacional BIG Prize —Guimarães Illustration Bienalle (Bienal de Ilustração de Guimarães) 2017
- Nominated for Best Children's Books Portuguese Illustrator — Amadora BD 2017